February 18, 2010

not quite, but kinda




This is not exactly what I have been working on, but as I was getting ready to mess around with my cameras and I snapped these while waiting. I'm not sure if I would really want to move forward with anything similar to these, just thought that they were kind of interesting. I have been working on my lighting and color with this contraption so I will have to post those next week! As for now, here are some randoms. I usually work with people; these just happened to grab my attention.

Again, these are not as crisp as what I'm working on. They are just random shots that came out before a shoot. I like the first one a lot better. Just the combination of the vintage look + emptiness really gets me thinking for some reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment