November 27, 2010

Not everything, but something...


Been away from the net since Wednesday (other than phone sized email).  I haven't had the opportunity to read Sam's post or Jacki's responses closely yet.  But there's one thing I need to clarify:

Yeah, sure, I care about my students now...and I care about students I've had in the past.  But I need you all to know that you ARE the most special students that I have ever had and will ever have:  you are the wonderful people who made my time in that hell worth all the hell.  It's important that you know that you are not just another semester or two or three worth of students to me; you helped me through the hardest time of my life.  You remain at my side.  

I will never be able to thank any of you enough for what you've done for me.

I'll respond more later...but just know that my post comes from my issues and that my apology comes from a sincere place.

Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment