August 27, 2011

Kickstarter Fundraiser


Photo Phantastics, I need you help!  My collaborators and I are 15 days into a 50 day fundraiser for "Way Off Broadway" (Green Bay project).  We've raised $480 through 12 backers, but are $520 from reaching our goal (if we don't reach our goal, no money changes hands).  I know you're all on the poor side, so I don't expect contributions.  But if there's any way you can get the word out to parents, siblings, uncles, cousins, fishing buddies, ex-classmates, any of my ex-students, local 7-eleven cashiers, etc., I'd be eternally grateful!  Here's the deal:  any amount helps:  $1, $5, $10, or more.  You are not charged unless we meet our goal, and after $10, there are rewards for you to choose from!  

So, please, urge your peoples to donate just a little something, OK?


There's plenty of information on the site plus a link to a short slideshow of images.  And donating is almost as easy as clicking a button!

Let me know if you have a questions or comments.

Hope you're all well.
Shane

0 comments:

Post a Comment