July 6, 2011

Update





I hope everyone is doing well...Things have gone crazy directions here. I am so confused about my path in life...I am going to school for Criminal Justice right now, but also decided to try to become a youth minister at our church...Wow, what crazy ends of the spectrum...AND I believe I will be going to grad school next year... What I love, even with the craziness and indecisivness, is that I have found the passion to WANT to do all these things, and to experience them...I have come a long way in thinking from where I was my freshman year in college and I know that it all started by taking pictures and being yelled at by a certain Prof. my sophomore year. Can all of you say that now? Where are you all at in a small paragraph? What do you want to accomplish that also brings you joy and affirmation? While you all ponder that...Here is just some stuff I have been doing... It's good to be back on here again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment