September 25, 2010

fun facts/business


I was doing some blog maintenance and I looked at Photo Phantastic's stats and I thought it would be cool to share :)

Pageviews today: 14
Pageviews yesterday: 23
Pageviews last month: 631
Pageviews all time history: 2,185

Now for the business part..

Blogger is updating some of their features, and the old post editor is going to be phased out. I thought I would introduce the new features so you are aware of these changes.

There are two tabs when you go to type up a post, 'edit html' and 'compose'. You want to click on compose to see most of what you are used to. 'Edit html' will let you see the codes that are generated when you add links, photos and the like.

If you are confused e-mail me, otherwise here's the link to read a little on what to expect while posting.
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?answer=156829

0 comments:

Post a Comment